Oh, man… you found this page, huh? You must really be desperate for some reading material.
Hey there! I guess you want to know more about me, amirite? Well, this here is me~ that you see in the picture. Here’s some fun facts. (Don’t worry, no pop quiz at the end… or is there? *cackles*)
- I’m twenty-seven years old.
- I’m a Taurus.
- I work with children.
- I love to read (betcha didn’t know THAT one).
- I’m still a pretty active Pokémon Go player. (#TeamValor!)
- If I were sorted into a Hogwarts house, it would be #Hufflepuff, hands down.
- I like to get creative — I dig drawing and sometimes, I can even paint. I love it when my place of employment gives me a creative assignment.
- Ian Somerhalder is my favorite, favorite actor. He’s so nice to look at. And I used to be a really big fan of The Vampire Diaries until they killed off Elena. #Delena was all that show had going for it. *sniffs*
- Other shows I enjoy are: 2 Broke Girls (Kat Dennings…just, Kat Dennings<3), Game of Thrones (!!!), Doctor Who (still on season 7, got to catch up on this one), The Walking Dead (also pretty behind on this one, I don’t know how I manage to stay relatively spoiler-free), American Horror Story (nearing the end of Freak Show), Impractical Jokers (basically the only form of reality tv I’ll ever watch, because: jokes!), Orange is the New Black (also still on the beginning of season 4…are you seeing a trend here?), Brooklyn Nine-Nine (this is the only comedy I actually keep up with. NINE-NINE!), The 100 (my boyfriend and I make sure to watch every new episode as SOON AS IT COMES OUT!), Orphan Black (I’ve watched the first 3 seasons), and a few more that don’t even merit a mention. But I’m on this cool website/app called Trakt.tv, and if you want to compare tv shows and whatnot, add me on there. I’ll totally add ya back!
- I’ve been with my beau, Isaac, since 2011~ He keeps my life interesting, and loves me, and he’s all I could ask for <3
- I consider myself outdoorsy, except bugs really irk me (and sometimes I do a funky dance to shake one off if it lands on me), but I like to hike and go to parks and generally be outside in the sunshine.
- I’ve owned 6-7 dogs in my life, plus a couple of ferrets and a handful of fish. No cats, I am allergic.
- My hair has been multiple (natural) colors: blonde, brunette, brunette with highlights, black, red, and blonde/brunette ombré. (There’s been some temporary hair dyes in my life, like peach, pink, and purple, too.)
- My favorite thing to read is probably YA fantasy, but I’ll read just about any type of YA fiction. (And on rare occasions, ADULT fiction.)
- Speaking of YA fantasy, I love maps in books!
- I love horses! Growing up, I was a girl scout, and went to this summer camp from like age 9 to 18 where they had horse-riding programs. I have so many good memories from there.
- The first thing I do every morning is make myself a cup o’ coffee.
- What’s my name?